1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies, Crushed
3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
5 1/2 cups milk
2 (12 ounce) containers Cool Whip
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1. Crush Oreos, and place in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish (reserve about 1/2 cup of oreos for topping).
2. Put cream cheese and sugar in mixing bowl and mix until creamy.
3. add 1/2 cup milk to cream cheese and continue to mix.
4. add 1 container Cool Whip to cream cheese mixture, mix until smooth and creamy.
5. pour/spoon cream cheese mixture over Oreos, and spread as carefully as you can, refrigerate 30 minutes.
6. in Mixing bowl, put the 3 packages of chocolate pudding mix and 5 cups of milk, mix until smooth, and pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Put in fridge and allow pudding to set (about 30 minutes).
7. Remove from fridge and top with remaining container of cool whip; sprinkle reserved oreos over the top, serve or return to fridge until serving time.