– Frosted Cupcakes
– Twinkies 12
– Smarties/Any Round Candies/Ready-Made Candy Eyes 1 bag
– Brown Sprinkles 1 bag
– Black Writing Icing (you can use other colors as you like)
– Cut the twinkies in half.
– Squeeze two dots of black icing on the smarties or other candies to act as glue.
– Add the smarties or other candies as eyes, colorful or just plain white.
– Draw pupils on the eyes, a mouth, goggles using black writing icing.
– Place a few chocolate sprinkles on the minion’s head for hair.
– Finally, put the minions cut side down on top of each frosted cupcake.
See more at CupcakePedia